Court of Protection

If someone is mentally unable to make decisions regarding financial or health and welfare ¬†matters and they haven’t made a Lasting Power of Attorney, then this can referred to the Court of Protection.

The Court can either make a decision or appoint a deputy make these decisions on their behalf.

We can help with the complicated process to enable you to protect someone who is no longer has the mental capacity to fend for themselves.

We can assist with:

  • Appointing and supporting deputies
  • Professional deputyship services
  • Lasting Powers of Attorney
  • Gifts and Tax planning
  • Wills & Probate
  • Disputes